DOES YOUR WORKPLACE WELLNESS PROGRAM DELIVER:
LESS SICK DAYS!
AN AVERAGE OF 28% REDUCITON IN SICK DAYS
LESS HEALTHCARE COSTS!
AN AVERAGE OF 26% REDUCTION IN HEALTHCARE COSTS
REDUCED WORKERS COMP CLAIMS!
AN AVERAGE OF 30% REDUCTION IN WORKERS COMP CLAIMS
$5.9 TO $1 SAVINGS!
AN AVERAGE $5.93 TO $1 SAVINGS TO COST RATIO
Our Workplace Wellness program is like no other! We offer health and wellness programs that help improve overall health and lower employee or company’s healthcare costs. With an effective wellness program you can also benefit from improved productivity (the average economic impact of health risks on productivity is $9,000 per year per employee), decreased worker’s compensation claims, decreased employee turnover (studies show a 20-30% decrease), and improved employee morale. Our goal is to improve the overall health and wellness of your employees and offer programs that translate into dollars saved for the company. Our customized program include the following:
• Six-Week Wellness Challenges and Competitions — Fun events designed to encourage employee participation in health, wellness and fitness.
• Telemedicine — Board certified physicians who are available 24/7 by phone to diagnose common ailments and write prescriptions.
• Thermal Imaging — Heat scanning technology that reveals certain conditions of the body including inflammation, blood clots, pulmonary embolism, and early detection of stroke, heart attack, and cancer.
• PGX/DNA Testing — Reveals a wealth of information about a patient’s genetic makeup and can determine a customized approach to weight loss, exercise, nutrition and more.
• Biometric Screening – Provides vital health information including a patient’s risk for chronic preventable illnesses such as diabetes, heart disease, and hypertension. All in a 15-minute, onsite test.
• Toxicology Testing/Blood Health — Reveals medications or chemicals in the bloodstream that can be harmful.
• Diet Counseling and Weight Loss — A customized weight loss system that includes nutritional needs and suggested exercises derived from the results of DNA testing.
• Nutritional Supplements — Optional supplements to increase performance and reach optimal health.
These options provide opportunity for employees to be healthier, happier and more productive. And employees are attracted to companies that provide a care-focused environment. Overall, everyone benefits from increased morale and productivity.